- Monthly rent collection from tenants.
- Monthly rent forwarded to Landlord by electronic transfer to account.
- To notify utility companies of ingoing tenants
- To answer to any calls regarding any problems tenants may have and forward this to the Landlord is applicable. Quarterly inspections of the property.
- Reuben Sadler will not deal with any issues or problems by the tenants out of hours.
- A member of Reuben Sadler will ‘’check-in’’ and ‘’check-out’’ all tenants on the start and termination of the tenancy.
All of the points in the Management fee list above plus the following additional services
- A detailed inventory to be drawn up by Reuben Sadler and signed off by the ingoing tenants.
- Gas, electricity and water readings taken.
- External and internal photographs taken at the outset and end of tenancy.
- All problems fully dealt by Reuben Sadler and paid for on behalf of the landlord deducted from the forthcoming rent due.
- All purchases dealt by Reuben Sadler and paid for on behalf of the landlord deducted from the forthcoming rent due.
- Guaranteed full rent paid to landlord every month until end of tenancy even where tenant is late or failing to pay rent on the property let.
- Any insurance claims are fully dealt by Reuben Sadler until completed.
- Reuben Sadler will deal with any issues or problems by the tenants out of hours.
- Monthly/quarterly landlord invoices sent out.
- All landlord mail/post collected and forwarded.